All applicants must meet and/or agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Only full-time students in their final year of study are eligible for the scholarships, and students must apply during the prior academic year.
- 2. Students must be registered at one of the following institutions:
- a) Ryerson University
- b) OCAD University
- c) Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- d) Alberta College of Art + Design
- e) L'Université du Québec
- f) NSCAD University
- g) University of Manitoba
- h) Concordia University
- i) York University
- j) University of Ottawa
- k) University of Guelph
- l) University of Saskatchewan
- m) University of Lethbridge
- n) Simon Fraser University
- o) University of Toronto
- p) University of British Columbia
- 3. All applicants must be in good academic standing at the time of application and at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- 4. Students must meet all application deadlines. Late materials will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- 5. Students must apply using the online submission form and upload support materials online, as instructed by the submission guidelines.
- 6. Winning students must be willing to attend a special event in Toronto, scheduled by Aimia and the Art Gallery of Ontario, with a faculty member in recognition of their achievement.
- 7. Artwork by all 16 finalists will be used by the AGO and Aimia on the prize website, in press communications and in promotional materials relating to the scholarship program.